How to build the development environment of Asqatasun?

question received by email on 29/08/2017

"I am a JAVA developer from China. I am focused in accessibility testing according to WCAG2.0 stantard. I have pulled the Asqatasun develop branch from github, but I found that I can’t build the develop environment. Is there some documents about it? At the first step, download the maven dependencies failed. Are there some jars I can’t download from website? Thank you very much. "

Can you give us the following information:

• the maven logs
  • your OS, jdk version and maven version
  • if you don’t use Asqatasun Docker image :
    • tomcat version
    • mysql version

On Linux, to set up the dev environment, you can use the following script:
docker/build_and_run-with-docker.sh.

More information about this script: https://github.com/Asqatasun/Asqatasun/tree/develop/docker#builds-asqatasun-and-runs-a-new-docker-container

The email is from my email. Thanks for submitting my question to the Forum. WINDOWS7+Tomcat7+jdk7. I set up the develop environment in my WIN7 computer.

1. I can log the system now, I but I can’t do the whole site audit. What else should I install on my Windows7 computer?
  2. For the Audit Pages with uploaded files, the page finally return me an error. I debug the source code, it returns error at AuditLauncherController.java method preparePageAudit() line 251.
    model.addAttribute(TgolKeyStore.TESTED_URL_KEY, auditSetUpCommand.getUrlList().get(0));
    Do I miss config something? Audit type is Audit Pages with uploaded files, where to config the url? I am confused. When I debug the source code, I also can’t find the code auditSetUpCommand.setUrlList().
    error stack:

HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
type Exception report

message Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:894)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:789)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
	org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:51)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:330)
	org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:118)
	org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:84)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:113)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:342)
	org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:103)
	org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:113)
	org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
	org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:45)
	org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:150)
	org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:183)
	org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
	org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:87)
	org.springframework.security.web.session.ConcurrentSessionFilter.doFilter(ConcurrentSessionFilter.java:125)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilterInternal(FilterChainProxy.java:192)
	org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:160)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346)
	org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259)
	org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:125)
	org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88)
	org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)

Also, we deploy the environment on our linux OS. Do we miss something too?
The error is
org.openqa.selenium.firefox.NotConnectedException: Unable to connect to host 127.0.0.1 on port 7055 after 45000 ms. Firefox console output:
Error: cannot open display: 99
Error: cannot open display: 99

at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.internal.NewProfileExtensionConnection.start(NewProfileExtensionConnection.java:118)
    at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.startClient(FirefoxDriver.java:250)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:110)
    at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:195)
    at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:190)
    at org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver.<init>(FirefoxDriver.java:186)
    at org.asqatasun.sebuilder.interpreter.webdriverfactory.FirefoxDriverFactory.make(FirefoxDriverFactory.java:67)
    at com.sebuilder.interpreter.TestRun.initRemoteWebDriver(TestRun.java:223)
    at org.asqatasun.sebuilder.interpreter.TgTestRun.initRemoteWebDriver(TgTestRun.java:373)
    at org.asqatasun.sebuilder.interpreter.TgTestRun.next(TgTestRun.java:181)
    at com.sebuilder.interpreter.TestRun.finish(TestRun.java:160)
    at com.sebuilder.interpreter.Script.run(Script.java:67)
    at org.asqatasun.scenarioloader.ScenarioLoaderImpl.run(ScenarioLoaderImpl.java:206)
    at org.asqatasun.service.ScenarioLoaderServiceImpl.loadScenario(ScenarioLoaderServiceImpl.java:67)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

Hello

This error shows that the xvfb server (virtual X server) is not running, or exposes a port different from :99

Hope it helps

Regards

Koj

Thanks for your reply, I have solved the issue.

1 Like