API call - GET full audit detail

Hello,

I’d like to know if we can get the detailed audit with an API GET method. I wish to export the audit into a database, but the existing APIs only gives the summary of the audit.

Is it possible to create a new API and retrieve them since the data already exists in the Asqatasun DB I guess ?
Thank you

Hi @oanass

This is work in progress in fact. If you want to grab the tests, you may have a look at issue #618 and the associated MR !558 which already works :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

By the way, could you detail precisely what you would like to get from the API? We’d like to hear from your use case!

Hi @mfaure

I’m not sure the link you referred to is what I actually need or maybe I didn’t understand it. I’ll try to be more clear.

Here’s my audit for Wikipedia for example :
Capture

When I make an API call to get the audit result I get this :
Capture2

As you can see, we only have a summary of the audit (how many did pass and how many did fail, etc.), but I’d like to have a JSON with the detailed result (all information inside the red circle in 1st picture).

By the way the export option doesn’t work.
I hope am more clear this time :smile:

Thanks a lot for your help.
Anass

Hello @oanass

Sorry for the late answer :innocent:

OK understood. The endpoint to grab the detail of an audit is not (yet) implemented, but:

• the CSV export is available in branch master (implemented after v5.0.0-rc.1)
  • there is active ongoing development on the API nowadays, so the good news is things are moving fast and providing the audit details is in the target
  • by the way, your feedbacks are greatly appreciated so thanks a lot for this!
  • and if you ever want to give a little help in coding / documenting, you are warmly welcome :slight_smile:

Hello @mfaure ,

Thank you for your answer, and I’ll gladly contribute in the documentation and the improvement of the tool.

Thanks again,